Monday, October 09, 2006


We have experienced love
in God, in our families, in our friends

and now in each other...

Robert and Jacqueline LaBarge
invite you to witness and celebrate
the marriage of their daughter

Rebecca Joy
to
Ryan Daniel Young

Saturday, February 10
Two thousand and seven
Six o'clock in the evening
Dimnent Chapel
Holland, Michigan

Thinking a black background, the main page being white, the background on it a light pink.
The inserts: 1) Response card, 2) Direction card 3) Accomodations 4)? Things to do . Colors of those cards Celadon ( light green), Desert Coral (light peach), Periwinkle (light blue) and Banana (light yellow). Wording on the inserts is not very important to me. I'm up for suggestions on the invite too. Just let me know. I would prefer to be able to assemble these instead of purchasing them, because I think that it'll be cheaper. Also, I don't need all the inserts. Accomodations and things to do can be on the same card. Or Things to do can be dropped and directions/accomodations can be on the same card. works for me. The website http://www.renaissancewritings.com/makeyourown/envelopmentsgallery2.html has some great pictures.

2 comments:

Marni said...

Those look nice! Wordage sounds good too :)

Becky said...

thanks marn :)