I found out, in more than one way this week, how super cool my husband is.
I started the week off on a sour note when I got sick. I know, I got sick again, but whatever.
Anyway, I went to work on Monday with the intention of getting an appointment and going home. However, it seems that I wasn't the only one who was feeling under the weather. Aparently like seven people from the nursing staff called in, and so our staff was already very short handed. I got home from work on Monday ABSOLUTELY exhausted and with a raging fever (103 degrees or so), Ryan helped get me to bed and I didn't move for the next five hours or so. I called in sick on Tuesday, and spent the day in bed. I was waiting for my hubby to come home after work when I got a call around five to check on me. It was Ryan, he was on his way to job number two and he wanted to make sure that I was okay. I wasn't feeling well, so he came home between jobs, brought me some tylenol/saltines and cold water and called in late to his job just so he could come and take care of me. :)
Last night Ryan asked if I'd go to his last bowling league night. Apparently there is an awards ceremony the last night of the season. I watched him bowl, and then stayed for the awards ceremony where Ryan walked away with the highest average, highest pin total, highest game and highest team score. THAT'S MY SUPER COOL HUSBAND!
2 comments:
Ah, if he could only out bowl his father-in-law (after spotting me about 4 frames per game).
WOHOOO!
Post a Comment