Thursday, September 20, 2007

Introducing...

Baby Young, complete with a heartbeat, arm and leg buds and movement!





I had my first OB appointment today, and much to my surprise, got to see our baby for the first time. The physician assured me that everything looks healthy and normal for our little 8 week old, and that it looks like everything is developing exactly as designed. It was incredible to watch the ultrasound, and see our baby's heartbeat when he/she is just the size of a peanut! I can't wait for Ryan to see it in about ten weeks during the "official" ultrasound. What a miracle life is! It truly is a picture of joy to see your kid for the first time and to realize that there is a special human being inside of me that God has given to us to raise. It's unbelievable and makes the nausea and tiredness more than worth it. I can't wait until April 28-ish to meet this little one!

No comments: