Tuesday, August 08, 2006

work


"we all need somebody to lean on..." Goodness, gravy that could not be truer. This week has been absolutely ridiculous. I felt badly for Daniel today because he wasn't supposed to have to be with a team, and then ended up working in the morning with me short-handed. Then, it turns out that I was one of the only RN's in the building answering calls and doing other "nursey" type things. Agggggggghhh, it's been a long week and it's only tuesday. I really can't wait for my honeymoon in February. It's going to be wonderful. Time with Ryan, ALONE, and absolutely NO work. I CAN'T WAIT! By the by... my stethoscope is in my bag and I am virtually RUNNING out the door screaming in my head, get me the heck outta here and take the dog-gone picture already!!

2 comments:

Marni said...

Work is like that sometimes. Sorry it's been a bad week. Where are you going on the honeymoon? Somewhere fun I hope!

Becky said...

Hawaii! I'm so excited, I can't believe that it's coming up so quickly. 6 months from today! Woohoo. By the way, I had a really good time with your parents and Judy, Jill and my mom last night. Ryan was a little confused as to why the "J" clan came, and why I insisted on being called by my middle name "joy" while they were here. :)