Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Melodie's blog

Ryan and I set up a blog for Melodie to make it easier to dump pictures and stories about her. Originally I had titled it "Melodie Joy", but Ryan wanted to change the name to "only young once", so that we could use it for "ALL" of our kids and not just her. :) I thought it was a good idea, so the name changed. Here's the link: http://melodieyoung.blogspot.com/ , it's also on my favorites with Melodie's name on it.
We're still waiting and hoping for her to come. The due date is the 28th, but we're hoping she decides to come earlier. I've been feeling well, other than today, when I stayed home from work with some GI issues. I'm planning on being back at the grind tomorrow. We'll see how long this little one decides to grow before coming out to greet us. We can't wait.

No comments: