Friday, April 04, 2008

Opening Day

Ryan and I went to opening day today. We had a great time, and a 13-4 Brewer win made the game quite a success. We met up with some of Ryan's friends for some ol' fashioned tailgating, where I swept the Ladder-Golf game, and had a great time enjoying Wisonsin's favorite past-time. Ryan's friends even brought Gatorade and water, to ensure that we had something to drink. I got a couple of looks for my styling jersey look, but I thought it looked cool. :) On my way home from the game I drove past our future house and saw my future neighbor getting out of her car, wearing a Brewer's jersey, and sporting what looks to be a nine months pregnant belly! She was on her cell, so I didn't stop to chat, but I was excited to see that Melodie will have neighbors her age around. It should be fun.



No comments: