By the way, happy 2 month b-day to Lodie kinda late. I meant to comment and never did. Looks like I need to get cookin' on that 3-6 month sweater I'm knitting her (yeah, she'll have to wear it in the summer, I didn't think that through completely)
Well, my goal is to have her sweater done by the time Chris is done with his race, so hopefully she'll be getting a nice little package in the next few weeks :D
I'm holding up pretty good. The Spot keeps me sane and so far I've been able to talk to him every day, so I can't ask for more than that!
5 comments:
W O W ! ! ! !
It looks great!!!
By the way, happy 2 month b-day to Lodie kinda late. I meant to comment and never did. Looks like I need to get cookin' on that 3-6 month sweater I'm knitting her (yeah, she'll have to wear it in the summer, I didn't think that through completely)
Looks great babe.
It's been COLD here Marni, you can always use a good sweater.
How are you holding up with Chris' ride? I'll call soon.
Well, my goal is to have her sweater done by the time Chris is done with his race, so hopefully she'll be getting a nice little package in the next few weeks :D
I'm holding up pretty good. The Spot keeps me sane and so far I've been able to talk to him every day, so I can't ask for more than that!
Post a Comment