To make a long paint story short...a few months ago Home Depot had a Behr paint sale. Since our whole house was painted white before we moved in, Ryan and I jumped on the sale, decided that we needed 13 gallons of paint, picked the colors we liked and went for it....Problem was, due to some mis-information, we sort of, kind of, really...messed up. We got semi-gloss, instead of flat paint, and the swatched that I painted of it on the wall were horrible! It made me sick to think about it, but I felt bad about our huge purchase being a flop. Ryan realized the pit I had in my stomach and made it seem like he hated the paint and that we really did need to go get the flat. We loaded up the jeep with the bad paint, tried to return it, were told we couldn't and ended up still getting 8 gallons of flat paint that I love. I got home and quickly painted swatches of the new stuff on our walls, and couldn't wait to get started....that was on the 4th of July. Last night, Joanna and I finished our first room...the dining room, and I love it! Hopefully, the living room is due up in the near future.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becky, Love the color, love the woodwork!!! I am so jealous of your Craftsman house. It looks like you and Joanna did a great job!! Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more rooms completed soon.
Post a Comment