So, I've been out of the bloggin loop for some time. Not intentionally, but rather, I've had zero time. Since my last post though, I've gotten a new job, and though I don't start for another month or so, I'm really excited. I'll be a labor and delivery nurse, and I can't wait.
Melodie is getting huge, and more fun everyday. This morning she almost rolled from her back to her tummy while stretching. It was like 4:45 in the morning and she started squaking and I went to put her plug back in her mouht. She took it, and then yawned and nearly flipped over. It was really cute, and I just wanted to stay and rock with her, but alas, I had to drive to work. Soon I'll be working fewer days, and closer to home. I can't wait!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment