Today was my first commute to work on my bike and I learned a couple of things:
1. Just because it's 74 degrees in the morning, it still can turn to 44 degrees by 3pm---bring pants!
2. I need a loufa at work
3. People like to honk RANDOMLY while you ride your bike. It doesn't matter if they are 6 blocks away, or right next to you, I think that some people see bikes and think "I MUST HONK! I MUST HONK!"
4. I've decided that I don't like the hills that the glaciers left, and my thighs don't like them either
5. I really like my messenger bagt
6. Did I mention the 30 degree weather change?
7. It takes just under 30 minutes to get to work (26) and just over 30 minutes to get home (32)
8. I need to find another route that will stretch # 7 to 45-60 minutes.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good job on the biking, babe. I am sure your creative geneous will create something with all those streets in milwaukee. Did I mention with my 8.5 mile trek last night on the hill mode, I am up to 15 miles for the week. Also dropped to 225. Move over 224 I'm coming through.
Nice job Becky. Yes people have a fascination with their horns. Also sometimes throwing stuff. Hopefully you don't have to deal with those special kinds of idiots.
Keep it up!
Post a Comment