I was feeling down, and missing my family a lot - which made things a bit difficult, however I'm doing much better this week. Ryan and I talked a lot about the practicality of moving to Michigan, and what that would look like career-wise and financially. After a lot of talking, praying and crying we both decided that it'd be best to get debt free before we decided to move anywhere and make big life changes. We're hoping that we'll be there in a year or two, and then we can look to get a down payment for a house and start working towards those things. But for now, it's going to be the getting outta debt game, and seeing what we can cut and where we can save money. There are a couple of possibilities for something new around the corner, so we'll see how that goes, but for now I'm content staying in Milwaukee for another year. We've commited to leading a missions trip to Mexico this winter, and it'll be good to stay true to that commitment. If anyone has any fun LOW-budget ideas for couples, let us know. That includes recipes and things to do for cheap around the city and the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture reminds me of a very neat place that we visted thiss year.
Post a Comment