Two weeks ago, Ryan and I went to Holland to visit my family for the weekend. During our visit we went out to dinner with some of my family. My niece Mallory repeatedly asked me and my husband to come and sit by her during dinner. She kept saying things like "Aunt Becky, sit by ME. Autn Becky, Look at this. Aunt Becky..." I never realized how much a kid could steal your heart, but Mallory stole mine, and she hasn't given it back. We've been back in Holland for two weeks and I'm still home sick. Normally it only lasts a couple of days after we return, but not this time. I miss my family.So, I started talking to my husband about the "possibility" of moving back to Michigan. I figured that he'd be supportive, and encourage me, and tell me that things really weren't as bad as I was making it out to be. But that's not how he responded. He's up for whatever, and fully supports whatever and wherever we move or don't move. His comment last night was, "as long as your happy, I'll be happy". Now I'm in a quandry. Do I really want to move back home, or is it just a phase? I don't know, but we're going to keep praying about it. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment