Monday, October 08, 2007
Do you ever...
...just want to pack up your stuff and go on a nice long vacation? I know that I'm pregnant. I also know that my patience level is lower than normal, but it seems that lately things have been crazy. It seems that lately Ryan and I have been busier than normal, and it looks like things aren't going to slow down anytime in the near future. We've been gone the last two weekends, this weekend we have plans, next weekend is the women's retreat, the weekend after that I'm going to St. Louis for my cousin's wedding, and I can't think much beyond that to know what other busy weekends are in store. My old roommate Joanna told me last week that her mom had scheduled me to teach Sunday school this week, which I thought was strange because I requested to be taken off the Sunday school rotation for awhile due to being pregnant and being tired and sick all the time. (Joanna offered to teach for me this weekend, which I was thrilled about! Thanks Jo!) I also found out last week that I'm supposed to be playing worship on the Sunday morning of the women's retreat with Sandy. Apparently I was volunteered. Then this week I found out through the grapevine that I am supposedly now on a schedule to lead worship in Racine on a regular basis!?!?!? Isn't that strange? I'm just confused as to how I got volunteered to do something on a schedule without being asked, not once or twice but three times, and all at church within the last week and a half! It's draining. I'm t ired of saying no to things, but sometimes I don't know what else to do? Ahhh, soon enough it will all be behind me, but I can't wait for soon enough to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's all because you are so awesome and we all love you so much! Enjoy that be-be, no matter how sick and tired it makes you, you are awfully blessed.
Ha ha ha. Oh Marni, you're too funny. But seriously, I am your favorite cousing, right?
I am enjoying the pregnancy, just not enjoying the people scheduling me for 18 million things that I don't want to be doing.
Be safe in Moab, and keep your hubby going.
Post a Comment