
This morning is a new day. I got to start a new schedule at work which will enable me to work from 7-4, instead of 8-5. It may not seem like a huge difference, but the new schedule should get me home in time to be able to cook some dinners for Ryan finally, and to be able to get some needed rest before nearly nightly engagements. I'm really excited. Also, I've found over the past week and a half that the morning hour plus commute has been a great time of worship and prayer. This morning I happened to bring headphones to listen to some tunes at work, and when I was looking for Ryan's CD's in the car I found my little case of my favorite music! It looks like it's going to be a great day! Right now I'm listening to Casting Crown's LIFESONG and I'm so glad that I found my CD's, it makes a huge difference!
2 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More time with you.
yeahhhhhhhhh, more time with YOU!
Post a Comment