Anytime now I should be getting a call from Ryan to come and pick him up so that we can start our drive to Michigan for the long weekend. I'm looking forward to it, and it should be a good time with a lot of family and friends (thanks to the Kearney's Annual Chili Party!). However, I think that right now Ryan and I are both looking forward to a bit of sleeping in tomorrow. Neither of us slept well last night, and he's been waking up at 5am every morning this week and working late to boot. Hopefully we'll get a bit of rest in before the craziness starts tomorrow night. I doubt that I'll be posting until we're home again, so Merry Christmas to all!
Marni and Chris, I wish that you were able to make it out to Grandma's for Christmas "Eve" this year. We'll miss you, but I'm sure that you'll enjoy some mountain snow and relaxing times in Colorado without us. :)
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment