I started back at work last week Thursday, and while things are going well, it has been really really busy. I come home everyday exhausted, and wake up even more tired than the previous night. Tonight is the first night in a week where I have nothing to do, but sit at home and catch up on blogs that have been neglected for sometime.
After getting an accepted offer on the house that Ryan and I were looking at, we're getting excited to move out of our EXTREMELY loud apartment building. I'm actually convinced that the people who live above us are sumo w'restlers, and the people below us are in a rock band that only plays bass from 4:30PM - 3:00AM EVERY DAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF HERE!
Melodie is due in a month, and we're getting excited and nervous for her to come. I can't believe that we're so close to meeting her, and at the same time, it doesn't seem real that we're going to be responsible for a little person in just a few weeks. She has already been an incredible blessing, I can only wait to see what she's like.
Well, the apartment looks as though it's in disarray (since I'm no longer sitting at home on my bum all day), and the people upstairs are driving me nuts, so I think it might be a good idea to start cleaning before I get super stressed. Hopefully Ryan will get out of work early and we'll actually get to spend some time together before the weekend is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment