Friday, July 13, 2007

Missy's Coming!


Missy's Coming! Missy's Coming! Missy is coming!! I can't wait! Her boat gets here at 12:30 tonight, and I can't wait to see her. The apartment is clean, or at least as clean as it's gonna get. The air is cool, and it looks like she should have had a beautiful clear, starry night for the voyage across the "Big lake". I can't wait to see her and hang out. We've got a fun weekend of tennis, bike riding, bocce ball, cards, PF Chang's, movie rentals and hangin' planned/not so planned. :) I'm still working on getting her to stay until Monday morning, but I'll have to see if we can convince her that it'd be worth it.

2 comments:

MelissaLB said...

Hey Becky! What an awesome weekend we had. Thank you so much for beating me in tennis, letting me beat you in bocce, shopping, swimming, watching a movie, and going out to dinner and icecream. Whew... it's going to take me days to recover:)

Becky said...

you and me both. I'm SO sore!