Last week my sister blogged her attempt at 10 things that she likes about February, in an effort to find the good in a seemingly dreary month. This week my brother-in-law Dave did the same and then tagged me. So here's my effort at it.
Ten reasons I love February:
1. Super Bowl commercials (I don't think the Lions will actually be in the game, so I've settled on being a commercial fan)
2. Carrie's birthday
3. My anniversary
4. Sale on Valentine's candy after the 14th!
5. Snow fights (Ryan humored me with one this year)
6. Snow (I actually like the fluffy white stuff)
7. Tulips from Ryan (you've done it two years in a row...I think that you're going to have a hard time getting out of it next year)
8. Bowling
9. Hot chocolate
10. Crazy cake batter with milk (it doesn't have raw eggs, so I can actually have it! Much thanks to my mother-in-law for that one!)
I tag Ryan, Marni, Chris and my Dad for their February 10.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks that was fun. I just posted mine :)
Post a Comment