I'm torn between who to root for in todays game. While I almost always root for the underdog in the Super Bowl (mostly because I NEVER have a team I care about in the game), I don't like Eli Manning. I think that he whines too much, or if it's not whining...it sure looks like it with his constant head bobbing when things don't go his way. At the same time, I'm not a huge fan of the Patriots because they seem cocky and have won enough lately. Perhaps I should root for the Patriots simply because of Tom Brady's connection with Michigan and the picture below, but I can't get over rooting for the underdog. Ahhh, maybe I'll just root for the commercials.

I torn between who to root for in todays game. While I almost always root for the underdog in the Super Bowl
No comments:
Post a Comment