Well, it's almost here! The wedding is in two weeks! I just came back from a weekend in Michigan, got a lot done. My sister took me out for a makeover, which has resulted in nearly EVERYONE at work being shocked and amazed at the fact that I am actually wearing makeup. I think that I have had nearly twenty comments alone today about how much people have liked my makeup. One person even told me that she recently got some "whitey" lipstick that doesn't look good on her because her skin tone is too dark, and so she's bringing it into work for me tomorrow. :) Thank you Ceci for the new look! I'm loving it!
I came to the realization today that there is a lot to get done before the wedding comes, and yet there is a lot that I can't do. It's good though. I'm looking forward to see how things come together and what everyt
hing will turn out like. Thanks for the stress reliever Marni....as long as everything doesn't go perfectly, the wedding will be perfect. :)
I'm heading off to the gym, going to meet Ryan and tan for a little bit. Two weeks...my life is just beginning!
I came to the realization today that there is a lot to get done before the wedding comes, and yet there is a lot that I can't do. It's good though. I'm looking forward to see how things come together and what everyt
hing will turn out like. Thanks for the stress reliever Marni....as long as everything doesn't go perfectly, the wedding will be perfect. :)I'm heading off to the gym, going to meet Ryan and tan for a little bit. Two weeks...my life is just beginning!
(I had tried to post this a few days ago...aparently "SAVE AS DRAFT" does not equate to publish....oh well:) )
(The pic is from Ryan and My first date...don't be fooled by the date in the corner, it's not correct)
2 comments:
We are so excited to come see you guys! It's soo close now!
I can hardly wait!! Two weeks! My gosh! We get to see you guys in two weeks!!
Post a Comment