Monday, January 08, 2007

I think I'm going crazy...

Okay, so it's crunch time. I have finally realized that I am at the bridezilla stage without being the zilla. I think that it's mostly the emotional rollercoster that I've been on lately. I realized that I had a problem when my sister told me that I needed to call my sister-in-law and I broke out crying. Hmm, in the words of Dr. Cox, "Listen Shirley, you're gonna have to stop crying and just get the job done".

Yes, I am feeling inside, a bit like what I look like in the below picture. I'm tyring to keep it together, but really how stressful should weddings really be anyway? It's just an event right? Right? I mean, right?


Funny thing is, my roomate rocks. She keeps the comedic relief coming, which is really a blessing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, thanks for the laughter Joanna. You make me laugh.



2 comments:

Marni said...

I understand the stressful part. Keep a good perspective on it, and you'll get through it. Everything gets done somehow and the things that don't aren't important anyway. You've got the hot husband and the Pleskos coming to the wedding and that's all that matters :) Remind yourself that you want something to go wrong -- that's what makes the best memories that people will remember. "Are there any objections to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace...BOOOOOOOM!" haha. It'll be wonderful, we can't wait to come!

Becky said...

thanks marni for your encouraging words. I've calmed down a lot, and realize that crazy moments are good moments because they are memorable.