Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Little Update

So I thought that I would begin this post by giving a little bit of an update. Firstly, I think that I may have finally figured out a shorter way of downloading pictures from my memory cards to my computer. Finally, I've joined the 21st century. Woohoo. I know, quite an accomplishment. :) One of my first--relatively quickly--downloaded photos is of my kitchen appliances. Hmm, see a pattern?



I have found new enjoyment in receiving response cards for the wedding. Even when they are response cards that say that someone cannot attend. I like the nice notes that people write. It's the little things that make me feel loved.

So, I'm sorry that you're unable to make it Uncle Jim and Aunt Laura, but we're look forward to seeing you this coming summer at your new place in Holland.

As for me, I have been sick since Christmas Eve. Turns out the my "cold" turned into a raging ear infection that couldn't wait until after the holiday to be seen. I took nearly three days worth of antibiotics to no avail. I took the day off sick yesterday and took an attempt to get back to work today. One of the Physician Assistants that I work with took one look in my ear and decided that the oral antibiotics were not enough. I got two butte (which I wish that I could add the little accent thingy mijigger) shots of Rocephin today, with the probability of two more tomorrow. I'm looking frward to hopefully feeling better tomorrow, and getting rid of this loss of hearing and infection in my ear.
And the countdown continues...5 and a half weeks until the wedding!!! I can't wait! Hope to see you there. PLEASE PARDON MY POOR SPELLING/GRAMMAR...IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Watch your mail soon :)

Marni said...

Poor bek, sorry to hear you are sick. I was sick for two weeks leading up to Christmas, was good for a week, and got sick again the day we got back from the trip. I feel like crapo too -- we are super cool. Hope you feel better soon! If not, I hear the one-eared look is "in" with those big poofy pink wedding dresses with tassels. p.s. made our tix for the wedding last night! Can't wait!

Becky said...

I'M SO EXCITED THAT YOU'RE COMING I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan young said...

you know I'm gonna be there. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!