Wednesday, November 28, 2007
All clear
I had a doctor's appointment today, which was supposed to be a "routine OB visit", and turned out more as being a follow-up from this past weekend. After I told my doctor the story of what had happened, we listened to the heartrate and she checked some stuff out and said that things look good and where/how they should be. Even the UTI was cleared up (although I'm still finishing the antibiotics) Of course the bleeding this past weekend was of concern, but that'll get checked out again in two weeks with another scheduled ultrasound to check the placenta, etc., and everything else looks good. The only thing she told me to do, is to call her immediately should bleeding occur again, but neither of us are expecting that. Thanks for praying, and please keep Melodie and me in your prayers. I'm excited to meet her, but I can definately wait until the end of April when she's supposed to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment