Monday, November 19, 2007

Headlights


It seems as though the Corolla is going through a rough patch these past couple of weeks. After blowing a tire, I also found out that one of the headlights had burned out as well. I decided to go to the auto parts store tonight and get a light to fix it. (Awhile back one of the headlights had burned out on the Grand Am, and my dad took me outside to help him fix it - mostly so that I'd know that I could do it in the future should the oppurtunity arise) After I brought the book into the store and told Jim, the guy behind the counter, what kind of light I needed I left the store with a new light. I got home and figured out how to take out the light and put in the new one without touching the glass. However, that's when the problem arose. Jim gave me the wrong light, and I was frustrated, and didn't want to go back and yadda yadda yadda. However, I went back to the store and told Jim my dilema, and five minutes later I was walking out of there with two new lights that were the right kind and way more expensive than the original purchase, although they gave it to me for the price of the original purchase. Now THAT'S customer service! I got home and changed the light, and now I can see! :) Wonderful, and after not having been able to change my own tire last week, it felt good to be adept at something relating to cars.

2 comments:

ryan young said...

Was that Jim from Tires Plus?????

Becky said...

No babe, I went to AutoZone, they actually help their customers. :)