Friday, November 09, 2007

Too tight

A week ago I put on my favorite jeans (thank you AGAIN Missy, I LOVE them), and buttoned them with no problem. I generally save them for when I want to look cute and go out, but today I put them on because they were my only clean pants that I could find didn't require a dressy shirt. I slipped into them, and tucked in my t-shirt since I was wearing a sweatshirt as well, and MUCH to my chargrin, they didn't want to button! I had to untuck the t-shirt and try, and was barely able to make it work. Then I remembered a trick from a friend at work who used rubber bands to expand the top of her pants until maternity pants were necessary. That would have worked fine, if the baby didn't want to take the zipper as well! :) I finally got the pants buttoned, but I think that this is the last time I'm going to be wearing these jeans for awhile.

No comments: