Thursday, November 22, 2007
Bowling
Last Monday Ryan had quite a game of bowling. He opened up his second game of the series with 10 straight strikes, and barely missed getting a perfect 300 game, ending up with an impressive 288! Last night we went bowling together in our Wednesday night league and I opened up the game with two poor throws. Just as I was thinking that it was going to be a looooooooong night of bowling when I got a spare, the next frame was another spare, then came another spare, and another! I ended up the game with 8 spares in a row and a 157 game (and barely even beating out my incredible bowler-husband)!! It's by far my highest game ever and I ened up the night with a 141 and 126 giving me a 141 average over the three games! Hopefully next week will be more of the same, but for now I'm savouring the fun night last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment