Wednesday, November 15, 2006

AHHHHHHH!!


It has been a crazy last few months, but I keep telling myself that it'll be worth it. Ryan and I haven't seen each other much over the past couple of weeks. Ryan's been working 85+ hours a week, and I've been picking up 2-3 nights a week at the clinic. However, on the lighter side of things, we're going to Hawaii, which makes our "at work dates" more worth it. (yes, he's darn cute in his bow tie at the Custard place).
I can't wait until we have more time together, and less time together at work. But for now, I'll take our 15 minute work dates and be happy.

3 comments:

Chris said...

As long as you have each other you can make it through anything :)

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Indeed. I am going to be looking forward to when we're not both working all the time and can come home and just relax with one another. I just keep telling myself that it's only 2 1/2 months away. It's doable. Definately doable