Friday, November 10, 2006

Following after my Colorado Cousins


After returning home from my cousin Scott's wedding, I was struck by the unique decor in my cousin Marni and Chris' house. Seeing as how I had absolutely no decor in my own kitchen, I figured that I would move my own bike into my kitchen. Afterall, all of my ktichen appliances are red, but there was no centerpiece to the motif. Now I have one. Thanks for the motivation guys! (And seriously, I have had my bike in the kitchen since I got back from your house. It doesn't fit anywhere else!)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Now you've got it! Bikes are essential to life and as such they must live in the kitchen or other prominent room. Can't wait to see you and Ryan in February!

Chris

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that style catching on!

Becky said...

After seeing your decorating genius, I decided that my kitchen was most definately bare, and needed some Colorado influence. You guys are brilliant. Also, it serves as a great conversation piece. "Oh yeah, that's my bike from when I did 24 hours straight in Moab...oh wait...maybe that was my cousin..."

Anonymous said...

You're awesome. I'm so proud!