Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving


I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. As is the case for the past few years, I'm going to be spending the holiday here in Milwaukee. However, this year I get to spend it with Ryan's family. I'm looking forward to it. We've got our first couple sets of wedding invitations done, so I'm going to be working on the insert for directions/hotels/maps, etc today and try to get those printed off before we head over to "Grandma's" tomorrow. Don't worry everyone else, your invite will be on the way soon, I just haven't quite finished things off yet! :) (Which is amazing that I've gotten some of it done, considereing the fact that I still have Scott and Betsy's Wdding present sitting in my kitchen. Umm, it's on the way?) Anyway, It should be an interesting day, and I'm hoping that I can convince my fiancee to NOT watch the Dallas game, and to turn on my Lions. As Ceci stated in her blog, that's just a part of Thanksgiving. Watching the Lions play, and probably play their only good game of year, and listening to the family yell at the screen and coach from the couch. I'm sure that my future in-laws would easily step into that role as well, seeing that they are all huge sports fans. Anyway, so it should be an interesting day, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to being able to get back to Holland next weekend to visit my family. I'm missing them a bit, and can't wait to see how everyone's grown. Sydney's walking!! Unbelievable!
Well, have a happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope that all are able to stuff themselves to their desired uncomfortableness!

No comments: