Thursday, November 30, 2006

Homeward Bound


Ryan and I are headed back to Holland this weekend, and we're both looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to the time off of work and wedding planning and of course, seeing my family again. It feels like it's been forever. From the sound of it, it should be a filled weekend. Saturday the sibs are coming into town for some sweet and sour chicken (homemade style) and then it looks like it will be game night with the LaBarges. I'm looking forward to it. Ryan is bringing his bowling stuff in case we sneak in a game of bowling and my stud can show off his mad skills. :) Hopefully it will be a restful weekend and the weather will cooperate with the drive.
Thanks for all of your encouraging words everyone, and Dad, thanks for the song.
(The pic is from last Saturday's Date Night. We went to my new favortie restaurant Ballisteri's for pizza, and then once again followed in our Colorado cousins footsteps--or should I say webbed feet--and went to see Happy Feet. We had a great time, and I'm looking forward to another good weekend this weekend.)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Have fun this weekend! Can't wait to see my family over Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Yay Happy Feet! Do you want a pet penguin now? Are you wearing knit-wear in that picture? I might have to make you some knit-wear... really GIRLY knit-wear... pink and fuzzy for sure. When I think of Becky, I think pink and fuzzy. Maybe I can find some fruity smelling yarn. I see a funny belated Christmas present heading your way sometime in January. Muahahaha

Becky said...

teehee. oh yesssssss, apartently the "secret" is outta the bag to you guys in colorado regarding my favorite color..pink!!