For Christmas Ryan and I got his parents tickets to the Bucks vs. the Miami Heat game. We chose this game because former Marquette dymamo, Dwayne Wade plays for the Heat and all of us are fans. At halftime of the game the announcer anounced that in honor of "take your kid to work day" Bango, the Bucks mascot, had brought his son to work with him. It was possibly the cutest thing that I've ever seen at a sporting event.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very interesting blog. We wondered if you would like to list it on our blog directory bigblogcollection.blogspot.com
Be one of the first to list your blog
He's cute! Can I have one too?
Whenever I figure out how to order one up, you'll be getting one too!
we are sticking with baby boys or girls. No animals.
Oh comon Ryan, I hear that baby girls LOVE baby Bangos! It could be your babysitter!
And when the kid is outta line, a little horn here and then will be sure to get them back in step. :)
Post a Comment