Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Getting ready for Miss Melodie
A couple of weeks ago Ryan and I went baby registering at Babies R Us and Target. I was excited to have found the coolest high chair around and we quickly registered for it. When we were shopping at Target a few days later we saw that our "dream" high chair was on clearance, but they (and we came to find out EVERY Target from here to Michigan) were ALL sold out and they weren't getting any more in because the chair had been discontinued. Babies R Us told the same story. Ryan had me go online to get one before the online store sold out and yesterday our high chair arrived! While we're not going to need it for quite some time, it's still fun to picture Melodie in it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's cute! Good score! That's probably the cleanest it will ever be :)
:) Yeah, I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment