In other news...Ryan officially got accepted into college today! He starts classes on the 28th, and is looking forward to it. I'm really proud of him, and can't wait to see how this opens up doors of oppurtunity for both him and us. He's going to make a great financial planner/analyst! Way to go Ryan! I'm proud of you!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Home
Well, I had my follow-up appointment today with my
OB doctor, and I am now officially home for the rest of the pregnancy. Because of the cramping, and the return of the symptoms once I went back to work, she didn't feel comfortable with me heading back. So, it appears that Ryan and I will get some more time to be with eachother, and to take it easy. It's a bit hard to not be working, but I'm glad that Melodie is okay, and is developing okay. It's more worth it to me to have her be healthy than to be working, so now it seems like it's just time to get ready for her to come.
In other news...Ryan officially got accepted into college today! He starts classes on the 28th, and is looking forward to it. I'm really proud of him, and can't wait to see how this opens up doors of oppurtunity for both him and us. He's going to make a great financial planner/analyst! Way to go Ryan! I'm proud of you!
In other news...Ryan officially got accepted into college today! He starts classes on the 28th, and is looking forward to it. I'm really proud of him, and can't wait to see how this opens up doors of oppurtunity for both him and us. He's going to make a great financial planner/analyst! Way to go Ryan! I'm proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't life interesting?
Post a Comment