Sunday, January 06, 2008
What a weekend!
I head back to work tomorrow, and I'm actually looking forward to it. It'll be nice to be productive and have some sort of social interaction during the day besides racing my "fluff friend" on facebook all day. I was looking forward to a weekend of relaxing and football with my husband, but it seems that my body had other plans. Last week I came down with a bad cold, and his morning it knocked me on my butt. I got up to get ready for church today but my husband took one look at me and sent me back to bed. I ended up sleeping until 1 and then getting up for some lunch and sleeping until about 5:30. My throat still hurts, but I'm hoping that the extra sleep and water today will knock the cold out of me before getting back to work for the first time in about five weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you have a good day back at work, babe.
Post a Comment